Can we help you improve your sleep naturally?
Sleep helps our bodies and minds in several ways, including:
- Repairing and regenerating tissues
- Strengthening the immune system
- Consolidating memories and learning new information
- Regulating hormone levels
- Controlling appetite and metabolism
- Reducing inflammation
- Improving mood, cognitive function and overall quality of life
- Lack of sleep or poor quality sleep can have negative effects on physical and mental health.
It is recommended to get 7-9 hours of sleep per night for adults.
So how can Sleepyhead Complex® help? Lets look at the ingredients.
Valerian is a herb that has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for insomnia and other sleep-related issues. It is believed to work by increasing the levels of a neurotransmitter called GABA in the brain, which helps to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety. Some studies have shown that valerian may be effective in improving sleep quality and reducing the time it takes to fall asleep.
Wild lettuce, also known as Lactuca virosa or "opium lettuce," is a plant that has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for insomnia and other sleep-related issues. It is believed to work by reducing pain and promoting relaxation, which can help to improve sleep. Some people also use wild lettuce as a mild sedative to help with anxiety and restlessness.