KN95 Protective Respirator Face Mask - IN STOCK NOW
In stock and shipped from the UK
The main benefits of a KN95 Face Mask:
- Helps protect from germs and infection
- Helps prevent the spread of infection
- Protects from dust, mould spores, fumes and other harmful vapours
- Offers extra 'Peace of mind' when out in public spaces or other high risk areas
- Filters out a minimum of 95% particles
How does the KN95 Face Mask work?
The mask has an ergonomic 3D shape designed to fit the contours of your face and ensure a secure fit. This increases breathing capability through the mask which in turn improves air permeability making it more comfortable to wear and breathe.
How do I use the KN95 Face Mask?
Open the mask fully, position the mask with the metal nose strip up. Use both hands to press the metal nose strip to fit the bridge of the nose and achieve a better protection effect. Store the mask in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment and away from fire sources and flammable materials.
How can I further protect myself from germs and infection?
Using a protective face mask is a good preventative measure you can take to protect yourself from respiratory pathogens, dust and harmful airborne substances. However, there are also other measures you should take to increase your levels of protection. These are:
- Perform frequent hand washing, using soap and water (where possible) for at least 20 seconds, or at the very least use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser rub whenever you have been out in public, touched high risk surfaces or before you eat or prepare food
- Try not to touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your nose and mouth with a bent elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and always dispose of tissue immediately after use and wash your hands